High quality, modern and affordable space.
Steeped in pride and purpose and now fully restored and renovated to create modern work and event spaces predominantly for Scotland’s third sector.
From planning meetings in rooms holding up to 8 people, to full conferences for up to 150 delegates – The Barracks Conference Centre is designed for your needs.
"The ideal place to hold your event if gathering people from across Scotland."
- 7 flexible and accessible meeting rooms, all with natural daylight
- Conference Suite suitable for up to 150 delegates
- Various informal and formal working areas, all with network access
- On-site Café
- Serviced Reception Desk
- Meeting & Event Planner to help at each stage
- Latest audio visual technology in each room
- Complimentary high speed wi-fi
- Various room set ups (theatre, classroom, boardroom, u-shape, cabaret)
- Low cost, high quality facilities
- Designed for use by the Third Sector
- Developed and managed by The Robertson Trust
A venue with history. Restored for your future.
The Barracks dates back to the 1860s and were originally used as a military ordnance depot before becoming a depot for the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders.
Now fully restored, all three buildings have been carefully and sensitively restored to create highly functional and inspirational office and event spaces.