Plan the flow of your event
The Barracks Conference Centre has been carefully designed offer a combination of small meeting rooms, flexible standing or seated areas, breakout areas and a large conference suite – all spaced over two floors.
Within this one historic building steeped in character and charm, you can host an event to impress, with multi-media technology and modern facilities.
Here to help
Speak to our Venue Manager to help plan your event. Whether you need one meeting space or full use of the Barracks Conference Centre, we will help plan and organise everything from choice of space to on-the-day logistics and from I.T to catering. We will help make your event a success.
- Meeting Rooms
- Kelly Room (Board Room Style up to 8 people)
- Ian Good Room (Board Room Style up to 8 people)
- Stevenson Room 1 (Board Room Style up to 12 people)
- Stevenson Room 2 (Board Room Style up to 8 people)
- Stevenson Room 1&2 (Board Room Style up to 20 people)
- Breakout Spaces
- Macphail Room (Flexible standing or seating up to 40 people)
- McNeil Room (Flexible standing or seating up to 60 people)
- Conference Room
- Robertson Conference Suite (Cabaret or Theatre Style up to 170 people)
OPTIONS & CHOICES
- The McNeil and Macphail Rooms over flexible seating or standing
- Conference Suite
- For bookings of 50-100 you will also have use of the McNeil Room
- For bookings of 100+ you will also have use of the McNeil and Macphail Rooms